You're currently on:
With economy settings, our Powerstream 3 Phase Plus instantaneous water heaters are ideal for supplying high volumes of water, wherever a 3-phase 415V supply is available – eliminating the need for centrally stored hot water cylinders and saving on electricity usage and space. We also offer a 12kW unit, which is the highest rated single phase heater on the UK market.
The Instantaneous Water Heater Range from Redring
Nobody likes to wait for anything these days, no matter what the task is – everything needs to be instant. Redring understands this need and embraces all forms of new technology to fulfill the demands of our customers – the Redring instantaneous water heater range is no different. Each of the new and advanced instantaneous water heater models combine a heating element through which hot water is produced on demand.
All the instantaneous water heater models also carry temperature controls for ease of use. You can easily set the water temperature you require. Other units that provide hot water take time to heat to the preferred temperature required thus wasting water and energy.
If you are facing any problem with your current hot water system, the Redring instantaneous water heater units can easily be installed. Our customer service is second to none and our friendly team are at hand to help in the unlikely event that you have a problem.
With economy settings, our Powerstream 3 Phase Plus instantaneous water heater range is ideal for supplying high volumes of water for many applications, as long as there is a 3-phase 415V supply available – which eliminates the need for centrally stored hot water cylinders and saves on electricity usage and space. Redring also offer a 12kW unit (RP12), which is the highest rated single phase heater available on the UK market.
Why choose a Redring instantaneous water heater?
- The devices are attractive and look appealing. Products are designed and produced by Redring to blend into their surroundings without looking out of place.
- Redring incorporate the latest technologies in every single one of their products. Each product has been designed and produced by experts in their field.
- The Redring instantaneous water heater systems are not expensive and are readily available on the market.
- All Redring products come with a good warranty.
- All instantaneous water heater units utilise a heating element which delivers hot water to the required temperature on demand – eliminating the need for storage tanks and other equipment.
- By eliminating the need for water storage tanks there are no standing heat losses incurred saving both energy and money.
- You can easily get the heated water at your required temperature every single time the instantaneous water heater is used – no need to wait for water to heat up after multiple uses.
- The installation of the heating system is quick and easy.
- You can connect the heater to other existing systems allowing you to get the heated water wherever you want in the property.
- The system has built in safety features such as thermal cut-out protection to ensure that the user is protected from any harm.