You're currently on:
Whatever the application, our range of electric flow boilers provides an efficient, versatile and safe way of heating water quickly, wherever there is mains electricity.
The Redring Electric Boiler Range
Although central heating electric boilers are a relatively new feature in the market place, with many types of electric boilers still emerging as advances in technology are made. Redrings electric boiler range is no different – always remaining at the peak of the latest developments.
The electric flow boiler range from Redring offers the perfect solution when you are looking to provide hot water for any application.
The Powerstream Ascari electric boiler is suitable for unvented wet central heating and domestic hot water systems, this electric boiler can be utilised as a substitute for any solid fuel, oil, propane, gas or electric storage heating system*. The Ascari central heating electric boiler can also provide exceptional flexibility as it will not require costly safety checks, a flue or servicing.
The other electric boiler offered by Redring in the flow boilers range is the Powerstream Professional. This central heating electric boiler is very versatile and is a great way of heating water wherever there is a mains electricity supply. The Powerstream Professional is perfect for use with under-floor heating, unvented central heating and domestic hot water systems. This 99% efficient electric boiler, like with the Ascari, can be used as a replacement for electric storage, propane, solid fuel, gas and oil heating systems*.
Benefits of Redring Central Heating Electric Boiler Systems:
• The design of all Redring electric boilers are stylish and attractive.
• Every electric boiler comes with an excellent warranty.
• Every Redring electric boiler is readily available in the market place at affordable prices.
• The Redring brand is one of the most trusted brands of water heating solutions in the UK.
• The installation of an electric flow boiler system is quick and simple.
• The Redring customer service help desk is always on hand to assist in the unlikely event there is a problem with your system.
• Very simple to operate.
Redring prides itself on having customer satisfaction as its top priority. Redring products are very easy to operate and are generally based on digital mechanisms that control the system. There is no complex learning curve after installing a Redring electric boiler - the operation of them is very simple.
*Building Regulations Apply