You're currently on:
Our hand dryers are widely specified and accepted by the National Health Service, approved by the Health and safety Executive and the Ministry of Defence, for use in commercial and office environments.
When it comes to hand drying, you have many options available for your commercial wash room facility. Paper towels can be expensive over time and providing a cloth towel can cause hygiene concerns. Many business owners or property managers find that providing automatic hand dryers is the perfect solution for this problem.
Some of the benefits of using hand dryers are as follows:
- Cost – Hand dryers save money for average users. The amount of electricity that it costs to run the hand dryers can often help to achieve significant savings when compared to the ongoing expense of providing paper towels.
- Environmental Advantage – Using an automatic hand dryer eliminates a large amount of paper waste. This is especially beneficial to companies that are attempting to cut back on waste to meet waste reduction goals.
- Cleanliness – Dryers create a cleaner wash room since they eliminate the litter caused by paper towels.
- Easy to Maintain – These dryers have a recommended yearly cleaning, but outside that they require little to no maintenance, giving you time to devote to other tasks.
- Reduce Vandalism – Paper towels can clog toilets, can be set aflame and can be dampened and thrown onto walls or ceilings. The vandalism possibilities of automatic hand dryers are much lower.
- Hygiene – Germ-free warm air is an extremely hygienic drying medium; with no risk of cross-infection between users – especially important in food preparation areas, surgeries or clinics
As you can see, choosing an automatic hand drying system makes sense on many levels. Check out the exciting range of options available from Redring and find the perfect hand dryer solution for your commercial washroom.