You're currently on:
Wall-mounted, self-calibrating and self-filling this is a beverage water boiler for Industrial and Commercial applications. Used for making cups of tea, coffee, soup and hot snacks it offers 7 capacity sizes. The 2.5 litre model is ideal for small offices and the 25 litre model for a busy canteen, dispensing up to 150 cups on demand and a delivery of 250 cups per hour.
- 7 capacity options
- Stainless steel water tank with fully insulated jacked to minimise heat loss
- Robust corrosion resistant construction
- Provides for concealed plumbing and electrical connection
- 2.4kW / 13 Amp (2240-240V)
- Neon 'power on' light
- Condensation chamber for steamfree operation
- Manual reset thermostat for detecting excessive steam in the event of water solenoid valve failure
- Water temperature is automatically maintained
- Unit is fitted with manual reset safety device to avoid boiling dry
- Connects to 13 Amp (220-240V) double pole fused isolating switch
- Electrical connection via 1 metre cable supplied to fused spur
- Water entry bottom/rear via standard
- 15mm compression fitting
- Install over sink, draining board or drip tray
- Outer Casing: Brushed Stainless steel cover, wipes clean.
- Heat Unit: Incoloy sheathed elements.
- Insulation: Energy efficient Aluminium backed insulation.
- Water Container: Stainless steel
- Thermostat: Manual reset thermostat
- Operating Pressure: Operating pressure - 2bar to 10bar